Problem solvers, dedicated advocates, trustworthy partners.
JOIN US TODAY
BENEFITS CLIENT ADVOCATE
Beneflex Insurance Services, LLC
Santa Barbara, CA
The Benefits Client Advocate is a key component of our Client Advocacy program which is comprised of a team of compassionate, customer-care specialists that are dedicated to helping employers and their employees navigate the complexities of our current health care system. The primary role of the Benefits Client Advocate is to ensure that clients, and their employees, have fast and accurate access to benefit plan information, claims processing and problem resolution.
Primary job responsibilities can include:
- Act as an extension of client’s HR Department answering questions and concerns regarding employee benefits
- Serve as the client’s advocate with the insurance companies and third party providers
- Negotiate on a client’s behalf in areas such as disputed claims, contract interpretation and administrative issues
- Identify and review customer issues or concerns and take appropriate steps to resolve and/or improve service
- Enter and maintain client information in data management system
- Work with clients employees during Benefits open enrollment to aid in on-line enrollment process, changes and terminations
Qualifications (What we look for):
- You have a High School Diploma, however a Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- You have a State of California Driver’s License
- You have a State of California Life & Health License
- You can identify and resolves problems in a timely manner
- You are professional in your communication both with clients and peers
- You are accurate and thorough in your work
- You can follow set policies and procedures
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Although the Company has attempted to accurately and thoroughly describe this position, the Company reserves the right to change the same, including to change, add to or subtract from the duties outlined, within the sole discretion of the Company, at any time, with or without advance notice.