Employer Annual Benchmarking Survey
What If you could compare your benefit plans and their costs to you and to your employees, against more than 17,000 benefits plans offered by more than 11,000 employers all across the United States? What If you could then compare your benefit plans and costs against other organizations like yours in your industry, your size, in your state, in your region?
Your benefits program is a strategic asset to help your organization recruit and retain highly productive, high energy workers at all levels. Knowing how your program compares is critically important information to help you decide how to design your benefits.
As a member-owner of United Benefit Advisors, Beneflex is positioned to help you do just that. UBA’s annual survey of benefit plans offered by the clients served by our 140+ Benefit Advisor and Broker firms around the country is by far the largest and most comprehensive in the United States.
Key findings from the 2014 Executive Summary include:
- A “new normal” may be emerging for increased out-of-pocket costs for employees
- The rise of HSAs and HRAs
- Employers continue to offer one PPO health plan option
- Wellness program adoption seems to be in a holding pattern
- Small and midsized employer costs flip-flop
- Northeast regional plans continue to be the richest and could be subject to the Cadillac tax
When you work with Beneflex, you’ll get your own customized benchmark survey to show how your benefits program compares. And you also get the expertise to help you design your benefits program as a strategic asset to help you achieve your recruitment and retention objectives.